Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
- All major payment methods: With Adyen’s plugin you can easily enable and disable the major payment methods, such as Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, PayPal and Klarna.
- 3DS 2.0: Authentication is completed behind the scenes or with simple customer inputs for more conversions. And every transaction is routed based on fit to regulation, risk assessment and policies specifically for your business.
- Revenue Protect: Adyen introduced its own risk management system RevenueProtect, which, thanks to its core features of ShopperDNA, allows merchants to identify and block fraudsters, while reducing friction for legitimate shoppers.
- Receive notifications from Adyen: Subscribe to system messages which will keep you on par with updates and events regarding your payments.
- Freedom to customize the plugin configuration: Merchants can further tweak the plugin integration to better suit their operational and business needs.
Payment and order management: Additional functionality to automate payment and order management such as auto-capture and automatic defending of chargebacks.
Description of the Integration
The integration has been built by our newest standards, the Adyen components. This means you have full flexibility on determining the look and feel of the checkout page while offering al our 250+ payment methods.
The integration is built by Commercetools in joint collaboration with Adyen. Both development departments took care of the of all the possibilities on both platform to offer the most complete and cutting edge technology on payments.