The precomposer is a ready-to-use set-up package that can be installed quickly and contains the most important functions for getting started with composable commerce. The precomposer is a tool by developers for developers to save time and money in preparing for composable commerce projects according to MACH principles.
eCubes precomposer includes a content management system and the commercetools-backend from the MACH Alliance and is supplemented by cross-sectional functionalities. Despite the headless cms, the precomposer has an exemplary frontend including a demo design template. Further services, such as logging, monitoring and a pricing service complete the basis as a starting point for further e-commerce development.
- Reducing time-to-market by weeks
- Complete architecture and infrastructure in one setup package
- 100 percent composability based on MACH principles
- SEO-optimized front end and best practices for common shop processes
- Integration of commercetools, Storyblok and other services
- No dependencies on manufacturers and service providers like eCube
- e-commerce hub bundles communication between integrated services (backend for frontend)
- Avoidance of technical debt increases productivity during subsequent further development