Checkout.com’s unified global payment processing platform features in-country acquiring, relevant payment methods, feature parity across geographies, fraud filters and reporting features through one unified platform.
Direct connections into the Card Schemes with no intermediaries for the fastest transaction processing speeds.
Fewer technical fail points, optimal routing, and high-volume processing.
Our 100% proprietary technology means we have the agility to adapt and innovate with evolving industry, regulatory and consumer demands.
Access real-time, comprehensive transaction data for greater transparency and higher payment conversions.
Proprietary fraud technology leveraging data-based machine learning.
No intermediaries and no hidden fees. We’re upfront on interchange and FX.
Description of the Integration
Checkout.com supports merchants processing in LATAM, US, EEA, MENA and APAC with 150+ currencies.
Our cloud native integration with commercetools provides:
- Pay wherever you are - automatic detection of currency and supported payment method based on consumer location.
- Scalable workflow - utilise Checkout.com’s API suite for reporting, financial reconciliation and dispute management.
- Futureproof - add new payment methods without modifying site-side code. Checkout.com seamlessly handles this via our payments middleware layer.
Payment methods supported:
- All major card schemes including 3DS2 support.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna and PayPal
- EEA: p24, EPS, giropay, sofort, ideal, bancontact, multibanco
- MENA: Fawry, knet, qpay, benefitpay
- Americas: oxxo, boleto, ACH
- APAC: poli, alipay