Checkout.com is a leading, cloud-based payments solutions provider that helps brands drive more value from their digital payments. Their modular payments platform is purpose-built with performance, scalability and speed in mind. Checkout.com offers improved acceptance, more transparent and actionable data and a scalable product structure that merchants can adapt to their needs. Combined with deep, local expertise and truly white-glove service, they’re the ideal payments partner for businesses looking to integrate better payments solutions globally. With a team of over 1000 people across 18 offices worldwide, they help innovative brands like Wise, Klarna, Deliveroo and Farfetch drive more value from their online payments.
Description of the Integration
Checkout.com supports merchants processing in LATAM, US, EEA, MENA and APAC with 150+ currencies.
Our cloud native integration with commercetools provides:
- Pay wherever you are - automatic detection of currency and supported payment method based on consumer location.
- Scalable workflow - utilise Checkout.com’s API suite for reporting, financial reconciliation and dispute management.
- Futureproof - add new payment methods without modifying site-side code. Checkout.com seamlessly handles this via our payments middleware layer.
Payment methods supported:
- All major card schemes including 3DS2 support.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Klarna and PayPal
- EEA: p24, EPS, giropay, sofort, ideal, bancontact, multibanco
- MENA: Fawry, knet, qpay, benefitpay
- Americas: oxxo, boleto, ACH
- APAC: poli, alipay